Monday, February 16, 2015

Guests Leaving

We got up at 6 AM in order to leave to shop at Sam's early. We got there about 8:30 AM and the store was just about empty. Mary Kate bought some things and I did too. At check out, I found out my card wasn't updated to the shop early card. I renewed my account online and when we got home, Mary Kate pulled up the bank records and found where I had paid. I have to take the copy by the store now and get it corrected. The clerks at Sam's said to renew at the store instead of online.

We went by Academy Sports on the way home and MK got some more work out pants and a pair of boots for Sophia. It began raining while we were in the store. I was afraid of snow for today but we were lucky.

Mary Kate and Nate left at 10:30 AM to beat any bad weather they may encounter. They are driving South and shouldn't get any ice on the roads. Ice had began forming of the railing of the ramp even though it's above freezing. Can't handle ice and snow. Don't know how they do it up North.

Nate has really grown up. He 13 now and very polite and helpful. I'm so proud of him. Sophia couldn't come because she had Youth Conference during this time.

It'll be good to get back into our usual routine. I did okay diet wise during everyone's visit. MK made a big pot of veggie/ground turkey soup and it is very good and low calorie. I'll have to start my food diary back.

Frankie is really working hard on his dissertation  and hopes to have it finished soon. He has to get this degree so he can get a good job. When he applies for jobs, they see he's over qualified, and they don't call back. I bought him and the kids some socks at Academy Sports. Their sock condition was sad.

No comments: