Thursday, February 5, 2015

Eventful Half of Day

Got up at 7 AM and washed my hair. Got breakfast and then Frank told me he had blood in his urine. I called the Dr before I left for the Family History Center. Since we are having Home Health come in the Dr's office said that a nurse from there would be out to get a urine sample. I left a bit after 9 AM.
When I came back from church, the nurse was just driving out of our drive way. She said she was headed to the hospital with the specimen. Hope nothing serious is wrong.

The names I had listed to work on didn't get any attention. Instead, I clicked on another name that needed work and spent the entire two hours on getting information on that person. I did get the information I needed to get online for FamilySearch.org. I was typing that in the computer and was getting all various sites that didn't get me into the church site. This genealogy research is very detailed and if you don't know what you're doing, it can be very confusing. Sis Walker helps me a lot and I couldn't do it without her help. Two other ladies were there while I was there. They knew how to work the system.

It was a cold day today. The wind was blowing and made it seem colder. It was 41 degrees this afternoon. The weather man had predicted snow for over night but it didn't happen. I can do without snow forever.

No comments: