Thursday, February 19, 2015

No Snow

No snow today but it was 19 degrees F this morning. The skies were blue but I've heard that we are to have some freezing rain tonight or tomorrow. I went to the Dollar General and got 3 gallons of milk. Now, I'm ready for anything. Frankie called and said Monday Knoxville had snow and ice and that the kids got the whole week off from school.

Haven't done much today. The PT from Home Health came by and discharged Frank from their care. I got the tubes from the car and we can exercise our upper bodies with the tubes. Don't know it I'll be going to exercise tomorrow or not. If it's sleeting, I won't be going. The weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow. Less than a month until Spring, I think. It has snowed in April, though. Ugh! I hate snow.

No comments: