Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday

The weather was just cold today. I didn't go to the church to exercise for I was feeling bad and my cough was worse. Frank had an appointment with the orthopedic Dr to see about his knee. It is healing nicely and the Dr gave him some range of motion in the knee. He can bend it a little but not to 90 degrees yet. I heard that the weather is going to get bad tomorrow so I got some milk. We have a Pain Clinic visit tomorrow early and the weather isn't supposed to get bad until after lunch so I believe we will be okay.

Thursday, I have an appointment with my family Dr and now that I have this bronchitis he may give me something for it. I think my carpol tunnel has come back. My hands tingle all of the time but so do my feet and legs so I'll ask the Dr what he thinks is up. Getting old, I bet.

Mary Kate texted me this morning saying she is getting the "cold" also. Trudy said it went through her family.  We had bronchitis last year and it took a month and a half to get rid of it. We usually manage to stay away from sickness but was right it the home this time. George had it and wasn't feeling good but he wasn't coughing or sneezing. I guess it's an air borne disease. Just something to gripe about...

No comments: