Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day

Mary Kate and Sophia left here about 9:30 AM. It was a nice visit. She cleaned my tub for me before she left and it shines now. I can't bend down to really clean it anymore. I called her at 3 PM to tell her she had left some medicine behind and she was already home. It's a 4 hour drive and they gain an hour going into Eastern Standard Time.

I slept 2 hours in the recliner after they left and got up at 12:00 PM. After lunch, I swept and dust mopped the floors then decided they were clean enough to mop them so my floors are all clean now.

We're planning Thanksgiving at Frankie's house this year. We haven't told him that yet, but maybe he'll agree. I know he wants to show of his house. It's in Knoxville and we want Dad to go too so Mary Kate would drive her van so Dad could lie down in it. It's a 4 hour drive to their place. Trudy's back surgery is Sept 18th so hopefully she will be able to go too.

No comments: