Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pictures

I worked all afternoon pulling pictures from the genealogy file. They were mostly of Frank's family but there were some of ours, too. I looked at 2 books of my father's work history. They are the papers that I put into see-through sheets. I added a picture of my mother with her story. We will have a good work once we finish this project. Trudy is here to spend the night and tomorrow she will try to scan in the pictures into FamilySearch. I hope she can get the printer and computer to work together so we can do it. If anything, she can teach me how to get on FamilySearch where it shows the temple work that has been done.

The world is in commotion from ocean to ocean...as the hymn says. ISIL, a Muslim terrorist group, is turning the Middle East into a cauldron of death and destruction. They have recently cut the heads off of two American journalists and President Obama, Oboma, has done nothing about it but give a milquetoast speech. This calls for war but he won't do it. I think he's a Muslim himself and he doesn't want to upset the leaders of the terrorists. He is such a poor example of a leader. He has about ruined the United States. That's what he said he would do when he was elected President. He would fundamentally change America and he has done just that. He's pitted race against race, Democrats against Republicans and all kinds of discord in our country. I'm almost afraid to print this post for fear of retribution of some sort, but I'll do it anyway.

Trudy has gone to the Dollar General to get some cookies. I was there a couple of hours ago getting some milk. We will work on the pictures tomorrow morning.

No comments: