Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Good Day

I got some wash done and cooked the pumpkin chili dish in the crock pot. We had it for dinner and it was good. I couldn't tell it was pork. I left the chili seasoning out because the beans were chili beans plus we don't like chili seasoning. I'll make it again and will probably use ground turkey and see how that does plus it could use another can of beans and it would make more and last longer.

After scripture reading, we listened to a rock and roll CD. Blueberry Hill, Rock Around the Clock, Wake Up, Little Susie and many others. We enjoy listening to the rock and roll music. I can't dance through a song because my legs won't hold up but it's fun trying!

Trudy got her staples out yesterday and had nerve pain all night and couldn't sleep. She had the nerve pain today, too. Maybe some day she'll be out of pain.

Mary Kate said that Rachel would call her tonight. We think Frankie's bipolar has gotten in the way of his marriage. We'll know more after we hear from Rachel.

No comments: