Friday, September 19, 2014

To H'ville Again

Frank fell at the senior center. He got tripped up in his walker and fell. We had lots of people help him get up. He wasn't hurt but may be bruised because of it. We ran a few errands in town and then went to H'ville to see Trudy in the hospital. We got there about 10:45 AM and stayed about an hour. She had visitors, one, Judy, who is her compassionate service leader. They have become friends. Trudy was very talkative and Judy left and came back with some KFC for Trudy and for Frank and me. That was very nice. It's good for Trudy to have more friends. She said she got lonely being at home alone so much. I believe she will have more visits this operation. She said her pain was being controlled and will go home Sunday. I was planning an early morning visit to Sam's when I remembered that George and Sadie are coming over in the morning to get a bed for Trudy. I called him and told him to come as early as possible so I could get to Sam's early. It won't be at 7 AM like I had wanted, but I'll get there anyway. They are having a sale and I only have one week to get there for it.

No comments: