Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday

We had a nice time at exercise. Went by the pharmacy and the bank and then came home. Frank snoozed in his bed in the living room while I washed some clothes.

Trudy's surgery is tomorrow at 8 AM. Hopefully, this will ease some or most of her pain and give her a chance to have a life. We had a Dr appointment tomorrow in H'ville at 9:30 AM but it will be too early to visit her. We'll go Friday or Saturday. She'll probably be home Sunday evening or Monday morning.

I don't remember if I wrote about taking the food pail to the Adams, but I think I did. George will be over sometime soon to get the twin bed we gave Trudy. They need a frame to put it on and Trudy said she thought they had one. She also got my new quilted spread to use. I guess I'll just give it to her. The twin bed will go in the living room and during the day she will lie in it so she can be with the family. She took the frozen meals that Mary Kate and I already fixed for her so she would have them when they needed them. The Relief Society sisters should provide meals for them, too. She will need help for a long time, I imagine.

I haven't heard from Frankie. I emailed him and told him to email me back, but he hasn't. Children, you never stop worrying about them.

No comments: