Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Stories

I have a lot of family pictures out and am trying to put them in some sort of order. I wrote two two page stories about my father and mother but I don't know any stories about any of the ancestors. While working with Trudy and the FamilySearch I will try to tell her who everyone is and how they are related to her. She then wants to scan the pictures of the ancestors into FamilySearch. It's a big project and we'll accomplish it some how. Her back surgery is in 16 days and she'll be out of commission for a couple of months or more.

I wore my new shoes today. Being boy's shoes they are rather wild. Black with bright orange soles and laces. They are comfortable though. People might think they are too bright for an old woman but I don't care what they think.

Frank has slept most of the day. He was awake some this afternoon and tonight. He's had dementia for almost 2 years now. His meds are keeping him on an even keel now.

No comments: