Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Again

We went to exercise today. A couple of ladies told me that Frank was getting the hang of the exercises better and he did do better today. I'm glad he can get out and go with me. We dropped off a package for Mary Kate. I had ordered two couch protectors for her couches. The two dogs bring in a lot of dirt and she was using sheets to put on the couches. Maybe they will look better now.

I called Dr Walker's office or returned a call and found out that I was taking too much thyroid medicine and the nurse called in a lesser amount to the pharmacy. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have to help Frank take a shower and do laundry. I'll have about three small loads. I'll sweep the floors. I vacuumed Saturday but they will need sweeping by tomorrow.

I'm really enjoying a study guide book of the New Testament. It only goes through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John so I will have to order another book to finish when I get through with this one. In fact, I ordered another one just like I have so Frank and I can read it together. The scripture is there plus comments about Jewish life at the time of Christ and that is very helpful. I wanted us to read the New Testament the next book of scripture we read. We have only one chapter left in the Book of Mormon and will be ready to read the New Testament soon-as soon as Frank's book comes in.

Every night after reading the scriptures, we listed to a CD of music. 1st it was rock n roll and then it was some country and I get a catalog called Traditions that has music CD's and I'm getting more easy listening music, The Platters, some Do Wop, one Christmas CD and a Burl Ives folk song CD. Now, to find a place for all the CD's we're accumulating. It's fun to listen to the oldies when we were young. I guess we're young at heart now. I saw a couple on TV that had married in 1968 like we did and they looked OLD! I told Frank that's the way we look, old. He disagreed  with that.

No comments: