Saturday, September 20, 2014

H'ville Three

We got up at 7 AM, had breakfast, and I was going to put my make-up on when Sadie called and said they were in town and would be at the house in about 10 minutes. I hurriedly got dressed and took the pail downstairs and when I looked out the back door, their truck was there. She and her Dad, George, had gone to look at the blueberries, which were gone. They came in and visited a minute, got the bed and things and then left. I got ready to go to Sam's before 10:00 AM. Frank went back to bed and said he would stay there while I was gone.

I got to Sam's at 9:30 AM and did my shopping. I got most of the things on my list, plus a few extra things. I got home around 11:00 AM and Steve was here mowing the grass. I had forgotten it was grass mowing day. I had a lot of heavy things to unload and was tired when I finished.

Had to go to the pharmacy to get some meds. When I was fixing Frank's meds for the week, I discovered two bottles that were almost empty so had to get some more medicine. When we were going, the radio was broadcasting the Alabama vs Florida football game. When we got home, we turned the TV to the station that broadcast the game and watched it the rest of the afternoon. Alabama won but didn't play that well in the first half of the game.

Forrest, my grandson, has a girlfriend, Ashlee, and they are getting serious. He want to get her a ring next payday. Trudy told me when I called to see how she is doing in the hospital.

Trudy will go to rehab after she gets out of the hospital since there is no one to take care of her at home. I think this is a good idea. She says the right side of her back hurts when she walks and they've gone up on her pain medicine. She'll get dismissed tomorrow, Sunday. I don't know where the rehab is. She said it was across from the hospital but that's a big place and I don't know where it could be. I'll find out and we can go see her Monday.

No comments: