Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday

We slept in again and got up late. Had lunch and after I did our pills I discovered that I was short on some medicine so we went to the pharmacy. That was our trip for today.

I got the new crock pot out so I'll remember to put the pork roast and veggies in it in the morning. I was thinking I would save if for next week-end for Mary Kate but it said not to freeze it so I will cook it tomorrow. I hope it will be tender for I hate meat that I can't chew. I guess I could get the blender out and tenderize it if it's tough. We've been eating breaded talipia and chicken strips and it's been a good change.

I bought some new music books so I would be enticed to the basement to play the piano but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe tomorrow I can do it. My fingers are stiff just typing this. You loose what you don't use and I can't let that happen. Not having the choir to play for has taken away my incentive to practice and play.

No comments: