Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday

Frank didn't want to go to exercise so I went alone. It was my day to shop so after stopping by the pharmacy, I headed for Madison. I stopped at Kohl's and got some sheets, a couple pair of long pants and a pretty shirt and a picture frame for a picture of Christ. It's a 5x7 and the frame has a mat and is 8x10. Now to get it on the wall where I want it to go.

I stopped by Walmart in Athens and bought some groceries. I was low on beans and I need to make a double batch of goulash for when Trudy has her operation. Mary Kate made 2 crock pot freezer meals for her and I have a large container of hamburger soup. I'll get some loaves of French bread to go with that and may stop by Sam's and get a large salad to go with that. It's less than 2 weeks before her surgery so I have plenty of time. Dad can go with me to take the meals to them.

No comments: