Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday

We had a nice visit with Trudy this afternoon. She is worried about her upcoming surgery. Maybe worried is not the right word, but she is concerned. She has to get better. She is on rock bottom now. She will have 2 fusions in her back. That will stop the movement in that part of her spine that is causing all the pain. This has got to work so she can have some kind of life. She has inherited the degenerative back disease from her Dad. Next she will need something done with her neck. She says it feels like bone on bone in her neck. Oh, that toils and troubles we have in this life.

Monday, we will meet Trudy at the VA office in H'ville and try to get Frank's case re-opened. They sent me time sensitive material and I didn't know what or how to do with it and a month later they sent me notice the case was closed. The men at the VA office will be able to help us. I am helpless in dealing with this kind of stuff. Trudy will be the mouthpiece there. Frank will go with me and we will have to be there by 7:30 AM for a line starts to form about 7:45 AM and they open the office at 8 AM and it's a first come first served operation.

The telephone man never came and I called them today and the recording said Tuesday someone would be out. The noise on the line is so bad that I couldn't hear all the recording was saying. I like our new phones. They are silver and have a re-dial. The old phones didn't have a re-dial. I even got the time and date right on it, but I haven't figured out how to leave a message on the answering machine.

No comments: