Friday, September 12, 2014

No Show

We waited all day for the telephone man to come but he never showed up. We could have done many things but they will have to wait until later. We were planning on going tomorrow but Trudy texted and said she was coming over at 12:00 tomorrow so we'll go Monday. Maybe the phone man will come tomorrow. Someone called me this morning and said, "Mrs Layton?" and then the line went bad. The noise is very loud and I hope to get it fixed soon.

Got my Land's End jeans in the mail today. They are a tad big but they feel so good. Last year, Mary Kate got me to get three pair of jeans that were snug and she took them up lengthwise. I spent all winter feeling that my pants were too tight and I'm glad to have some jeans that are loose. I may not be in style but I'll be comfortable.

Frank is a lot better. I guess his medicines for Alzheimer's are working. We have good conservations and he is polite and nice. I hope this lasts a long time.

Frankie and Rachel have separated. They were arguing a lot so he moved out. I'm afraid it might be his bipolar that is acting up.

No comments: