Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday

II put the new microfiber sheets on my bed. Don't know why they are special. Should have done the wash today but just didn't want to. I'll have it to do Monday.

I did drag out the vacuum and clean out the filters on the air cleaners and then vacuumed the floors. I always like the look of the floors after I've vacuumed them.

We went to the pharmacy to pick up some drugs. I do our pills on Saturday and found I was out of some meds. It was a quick trip. Steve was here mowing the grass.

I didn't do anything on the pictures. There are so many that I get confused when I try to think of what to do with them. Maybe Karen will  have some ideas when she comes over tomorrow. I did find our Patriarchal Blessings. I didn't remember putting them where I found them. I was looking for the stories I wrote when I was taking the online course about writing your life story. I don't believe they are in this room. Trudy and I have both looked and can't find them. I will put the blessings with the genealogy pictures that I am doing.

Hey Kathy. Hope you and Bill and family are doing alright.

No comments: