Saturday, August 30, 2014

Shop "Til We Drop

Trudy spent the night here and stayed with Frank while Mary Kate, Sophia and I went shopping. We first stopped in Athens at a place where Trudy had seen a yellow Coke box but it wasn't there anymore. Next we drove to Madison and went to Khol's. MK got some shirts and Sophia found a dress she liked. We went to Academy Sports and I got a pair of shoes. They are orange and black, a bit wild for an old lady but I can handle it. Next, we drove across the highway to Crafty Bere and I bought the bird painting I was wanting.

We ate at Chick-fil-a and then stopped at Walmart in Madison to buy some food. MK wants to make some meals for Trudy for after she has her surgery. I guess I should find something to fix her too.

We watched an action movie on TV and I gathered some veterans pictures for Sophia to carry to school for an assignment. They are all family. I had the Civil War represented. World War I, World War II, Viet Nam era and her Uncle Frankie's picture of about the year 2000. We had the Army and Navy represented. She should get a good grade on the project.

Action TV is going on now. MK will take up a pair of pants that I bought. They are a wee bit too long. She has something of Sophia's she's going to alter, too.

I have a lot of family pictures I want to get organized but don't quite know how yet.

No comments: