Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday

We went to exercise this morning. Afterwards, we stopped by the pharmacy to get some Allegra D for Frank's allergies. I had to show my driver's license to get it. I think you can make meth with it but our supply is full and we didn't need it for that (joke). I think it costs $25.00 or more at Walmart, but we needed it now and it was $31.65 at the pharmacy. We pay for convenience.

I came home and cooked for Trudy. I cooked a chocolate cake using the directions I found on Facebook last night. I substituted milk for water and a stick of unsalted butter for the oil. I forgot the extra vanilla flavoring. Don't even know if I have any. The mixture was stiff like maybe there wasn't enough oil but it baked up into a nice cake. I used the yucky canned icing but it looks good. I also made a big pot of goulash. The ground turkey was different and didn't have a lot of liquid cook out of it. I think I will use this kind when I cook it for us. We will take it to Trudy tomorrow.

This afternoon has been slow. It's hard to just sit around and watch TV but that's what Frank likes to do and I try to be with him when he's up. I feel really restless. This too shall pass.

No comments: