Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weather

The rain came and I think we are under a tornado watch until 5 PM or something. Trudy said the brunt of the storms will be tomorrow morning. Good going to church weather. This will be the last time we meet in our building. Mother's Day, May 9th, we will begin meeting in the Madison building. It will be wild! No one will know where they are supposed to go and there will be another Ward meeting in the building too. I'm a bit nervous about it all, but it'll be okay.

I'm washing towels and clothes now. The towels are the large ones that Dad has on his beds and I expect they will take a long time to dry. I have other towels to wash and several sets of sheets. They can wait until another day. I don't like folding sheets since I'm so short. Most of the sheets are for a twin bed so that's not too bad.

Dad had to replace the sprayer on the kitchen sink. I did without one for a long time but they are so handy. I cooked two califlowers today and they will be yummy tonight for supper.

I have a new mouse on this computer and I'm not used to it. There's another one that doesn't move around, you just move a ball around. My thumb is too nervous to use it. I guess I can get used to it if I have to. Ugh! The older I get the less I like change!

No comments: