Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Very Nice Day

Went to Trudy's house today. I was glad to see the dogs and they were excited to see me! I was glad to see Trudy too, but she didn't wiggle and whine over me like the dogs did! She is into jewelry making now. We worked with small pieces of beveled glass and glued patterned paper on one side and covered the backs with something that made them all shiny and sealed. The ones I made were my Mother's Day gifts! I loved making them and will enjoy wearing them. Thank you Trudy and Benny and Carhartt.

Trudy loaned me two blue jean skirts. They are a bit long, and come down to my ankles, but I will wear them anyway. I bought a blouse that I really like but I think I need to take back. Otherwise I need to put cap sleeves in it. I don't know how much trouble that will be. It started out costing $54.00 and I got it at $13.23.

I just called Jan and told her husband to tell her I won't be at exercise tomorrow because I have to take Frank to the Dr. in H'ville. I enjoy the class more now that I am involved in it more. I got my other exercise DVD yesterday but I haven't had time to watch it. I have to watch it on the computer because we don't have a DVD player that works.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I had a blast with you too, wished we could get together everyday! I can't wait to wear my sundrop pendant, and you were right, Saie and Forrest were after it! I love you, tj