Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello To You

My favorite keyboard died today. It was a nice one. I don't know how to describe it, but I was used to it and it was fine. Now, I have to use the small, white one that Frank hides out in his room for just this kind or occasion. I won't get used to it, for I will buy one of my liking!

Exercise was good today. I can't wait until my new DVD's come in. One is chair exercises and the other one is chair...dancing...but not really. It's to peppy music and you wave your arms a lot, I think. I was impressed enough to order it.

I bought groceries at Walmart. I didn't get much food. I bought a night gown, a lipstick and some blush, which pushed the price up a bit. They want 98 cents for a green pepper and 88 cents for one cucumber. I don't buy those things normally, but that is a huge price to pay for them.

It got up to 89 degrees today with the sun shinning. I walked out to get the mail but it hadn't come. I spent 15 minutes on the exercise bike and walking out to the mail box again will just add to the exercise total.

I sure get hungry in between meals, lately. I need to eat more veggies but I don't want to. I drink diet coke to help scare off he hungries. The supper meal is usually a bit more calories than the lunch and more satisfying. Plus, I save the dessert for my late night snack before I go to sleep and that makes the day worth it! Nothing like being on a diet and getting to eat chocolate!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

sorry to hear about your beloved keyboard!  Hope you get one soon. I'll be updating your blog in the next several days.  After almost two years of blogging, it's time for a cahnge!  I love you! TJ