Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello, Hello

Running out of titles for my blogs. I've been doing chores today and enjoying it. I ironed clothes and vacuumed the floors. I went to the P.O. to mail a package to Frankie's kids. I had written a letter saying the package was coming so I had to get it mailed. I organized Frank's sock and shirt drawer and culled some lounge pants that I will give to Trudy's gang. If she will let down the hems in them, they won't look so funny on.

I have too many clothes. My closet is full and I have already given away and stored clothes in the basement closet.

Didn't make it to exercise today. It was after 11:00 AM when I went to bed and I slept until 9:00 AM. I can use the house work as exercise or put in one of my exercise video's. Actually, I'm ready for a snack right now.

I put Trudy's name on the temple list for next Wednesday when Karen and I go to the temple. It'll be fun to have her go with us.

No comments: