Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shop 'Til You Drop

I met Trudy at Michael's today and we shopped for a while. Then we went by Penny's so I could take three items back. We went upstairs and admired the bedspreads and went on out into the Mall. We ate at Chick Felet. I had a bar to eat and Trudy got a 4 nugget kids meal. Then we walked back through the mall and stopped at The Shoe Dept. Encore. We bought some thong sandals. We went to Best Buy to take some cookies to one of Trudy's friends and we found a lot of notebooks on sale for 34 and 14 cents. We both loaded up on the notebooks! I only paid $3 something for all of mine! It was a fun purchase. We parted ways then. I came on back to Athens and stopped by Lowe's to return some poison ivy poison and then to Walmart to return some pruner's that the clasp had broken. I bought some fruit and cottage cheese and some powdered milk and then came home.

My last exercise video came today. It's a two disk workout. One with stretching and one with weights and balance on it. I did the strength exercises tonight and found them very good. I'll look at the stretch video tomorrow after exercise class. Jan might not be there because she called and told me her knee was hurting her Wednesday. I'll take my notes in case Jan isn't there and Barbara doesn't want to do it again since she led the class Wednesday.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

i am jealous you guys get to shop til you drop...well...i am no fun with you who like to look at everything! ha. Richard enjoys shopping with you guys!