Friday, April 30, 2010

Wonderful Day

I had a great day shopping for new clothes. I went to Penny's and then to Kohle's. I found pants and shirts. I came home and cleaned out my closet so I would have room for my new clothes. I think everything will fit if I loose more weight.

I went to the Senior Center this morning then on to Walmart for groceries. I got back to the house at 11:00 AM and after lunch I wanted to go to H'ville to shop. Athens has no good stores to shop in so I have to go to Madison or H'ville. I had stayed home yesterday and I'll be home Saturday so I wanted to go out today.

Frank had ordered a pair of shoes and I picked them up and then I went to Penny's. Most of the clothes were on sale but it still cost a lot. I stopped by Khole's (I've spelled it two ways, maybe one way is the right way!) and found pants and shirts. I had a good time but it wasn't a high.

Saturday will be spent paying bills and washing clothes. I have to go over to the Decker's and feed the two cats and clean out their litter box. I go over every third day to check on them until they get back from vacation.

No comments: