Saturday, May 8, 2010

No Energy Day

It was a lay around, not do much day. I didn't need to do laundry, so I didn't. I did sweep the floors instead of vacuuming them. I did cook a cabbage head that weighed 5 lbs. I didn't cook it long enough but it's eatable.

I got a DVD I had ordered on chair fitness. It's a little too elementary, but I can use some of the moves when I teach the exercise class. We sit in chairs most of the time. We do get up and do some exercises behind the chairs, and then sit down and pick up our sticks and balls. According to this video we do some of the same moves. The class lasts 45 minutes. I enjoy it and the people who come.

Tomorrow, we will attend church in the Madison building. I'm going to leave the house at 12:15 PM. It won't take me 45 minutes to get there, but I want to make sure I have plenty of time this first time. The Decker's said it will take them an hour to get there and they live 15 minutes west of me (I can't remember if the directions are supposed to be capitalized or not...). I don't feel nervous about it and I feel sure the Lord is helping out with this.

No comments: