Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gay Day

Shame on you for thinking what you're thinking! I had a FUN day with my hubby going to the Dr. Actually, the fun part started when I got home and put the Chair Dancing CD in the computer and did the exercises with the people on the video. I was rather spastic trying to keep up with all the moves but I did get my heart rate up on the fast part. It was fun and as I learn the moves I can put more umph in it!

Dad had a good Dr. visit. He's still got it...arthritis, that is. Then on to the pharmacy for the Rx, and then home.

We're getting ready to get a new roof on the house and the Dish has to be taken off the roof so the roofers can put the new roof on. They can't put it on the flue for it might crack a block. It's always something!

I got to wear my Mother's Day necklace or pendant today. It's a green fern with an orange butterfly on and it matched the jungle-type blouse I had on. It's fun jewelry. Trudy did one of a green and yellow Sundrop emblem on it and both her kids tried to get it from her! They'll have to make one for themselves. It was a fun craft to do.

No comments: