Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long Sunday

The Decker's are back in town so I rode to church with them. They came by at 12:00Pm and we got to church with time to spare. I didn't notice exactly what time we got there. Primary went well. One of the music leaders was sick so we started with Karen leading the music. Sister Kitchens came in late but she was there. Sacrament meeting was good. No one has laid claim to the seats so everyone just wanders around trying to see where to sit. April isn't playing the organ and I wonder if it's because it would be too loud and would bother the other Ward (s) that is there too.

I wore one of Trudy's blue jean skirts with a blue stripped shirt. I even painted my short nails a bronze color. I was styling!

Forrest's Eagle project was today. It was a blood drive at his church. He had 33 people signed up to give blood. I hope he made his goal. I'd have been there if it weren't on a Sunday.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I wished I could have seen you stylin'! I love how you wrote about how everyone is wondering about the seats at church. I thought just last week that we have been in our ward for 5 yrs and the first day we were there, we claimed our seat! If we don't sit there, I'm, irritated!

the blood drive was a huge success! We are so proud of Forrest. It was a very long day of 7 hours, but it was so worth it! I just can't believe its over. Now the administration part begins! I'l post tomorrow pictures of the drive.

I love you! tj