Sunday, May 23, 2010

Simple Sunday

Ken had an early church meeting to go to so he dropped Karen off at my house and we drove in my car. They both had meetings after church and that way I could leave right after church. It takes my 35 minutes to drive one way. April played the organ today and it really sounded good. Perhaps our new organ will sound as good. They said we'd be out of our building about one year. It could be sooner if the contractor finishes on time.

I ate lunch at 11:00 AM and didn't eat until I was driving home and it was just an apple. I'm thinking of finding some nutritional drink I could consume during Primary while I'm just sitting at the piano not playing. I need something to tide me over until I get some real food to eat!

Rachel has a birthday May 28th and Luke has one June 1st. I'm getting the cards ready now so maybe they won't be late. Some times I rush to get Rachel's card on time and then I forget Luke's birthday comes up very soon after his mother's...Luke might get his a day or two early this year but I don't think he'll mind.

No comments: