Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Again

Got up at 7 AM, ate breakfast and then listened to Kim Kamando on the radio while I did some chores. I needed some more cottage cheese and Dad needed some tape, so I headed for Walmart. Everybody and his brother was at Walmart! I had to wander all over since they are remodeling the store. The scrap booking stuff wasn't where is used to be and I wandered all over the place looking for the tape. They stopped selling fabric and have used that space to enlarge the electronic dept. I got what I needed and got out in the 20 items or less lane.

Nothing much is happening today. I have some laundry to do but it's half done. Dad isn't feeling very well today. One of his hips is bothering him. He said he wanted to see a Dr about it.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

sorry to hear about dod's hip...I too went to wally world, two times today! We're all ready for the blood drive tomorrow-wish Fo luck!