Monday, May 10, 2010

Cloudy Monday

Couldn't call it Blue Monday for it wasn't blue in nature, just rain and gray skies.
Exercise class went well. I remembered more of the exercises plus Barbara and Jan helped me. I used to think that I wasn't getting much exercise doing it, but you really do, Nothing big for the heart, but I have a chair dancing DVD that I can use at home for the heart.

Frank helped me, or he installed this new keyboard and mouse. I had just about gotten used to the straight keyboard and roller ball mouse when this keyboard came in. I have one more thing coming from Amazon. A book about bulbs.

I have some poison ivy to deal with outside and I'm putting it off. Maybe I can get some poison ivy spray or something. otherwise, I'll have to put on gloves and dig it out of the ground.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Yeah for the new keyboard! Glad Frankie called you. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! love you, tj