Friday, May 14, 2010

Three Things

First, I went to exercise and then I wandered around town until it was time to go get my hair cut and then I went to Lowe's to get some poison ivy poison and I bought a small plant. I've been wanting a plant to take care of. I got a very small Mother-in-law plant. That the common name for it. ( Gertie is sitting on my left hand while I type-I don't know how long this is going to last-he's off now). The plant can get really tall but this one is only about 6" tall. I bought a new pot for it and a little saucer to put it on. Ah-h-h-h.

I don't know when I tackle the poison ivy. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I won't have to worry about it then. Hopefully I'll get around to it before the Green Giant tries to climb the vine!

I decided to give one of the pieces of jewelry to my friend, Wanda. She remembered my birthday, but I forgot hers. It has a butterfly on it and she likes butterflies.

No comments: