Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Middle of the Week

We had a daughter bring her dad to the Senior Center today for exercise. It's nice to have new faces in the group. Jan led the exercises and will do again Friday for Barbara is going out to town. They saw the add that was in the paper and came because of it. Everyone was friendly so I hope they felt at home.

I shopped at Walmart and it is surely a mess! The store will look fabulous when the redecorating is finished but it's a headache to find anything now.

I took a large plastic bag of shoes to the Salvation Army. I cleaned out my closet and discarded some shoes I hadn't worn in years. It was about time I did that.

I'm going to the temple with the Decker's tomorrow evening. It's their night to work and I get to go and do two sessions. Will get back home around midnight, but it's worth it.

No comments: