Monday, May 17, 2010

Fresh Day

I spent some time yesterday organizing my exercise notes so the exercises would flow. I ended up with four hand written pages and I still forgot some of them today. Jan and Barbara helped me out from the class. As time goes on, I'll be able to remember them all.

After class, I drove to Karen's house for scripture study. We had a nice time. She has some peas that had pods of them ready to pick and her one strawberry plant had about 6 strawberries on it and we each had one. It was good and sweet. There are some ferrel cats at their place and it had beat up on Punkin and now it got a piece of Shadow. Ken is going to try to shoot it if he gets a chance. I saw it walking through the yard and thought it was Punkin because it's an orange tabby. While the Decker cats were in the house during vacation time, the wild cats must have laid claim to the back yard and attack the tame cats who don't know how to fight.

Dad is feeling bad for it's a prednesone day. I called the Sports Med office to see who Dr. Moore would refer to replace a hip, and he said Drs. Alexander and Higgenbothen. Dad said he would ask Dr. Phillips about a good Dr.

Forrest's blood drive was a success! Now he has lots of paper work to fill out before he can get his Eagle award. He'll look back on this and will be proud that he stuck with it.

No comments: