Sunday, May 2, 2010

Changes Made

The weather was very threatening this morning and I took my umbrella. It didn't rain until after I got home, thankfully.

The Bishopric was reorganized today. Bishop Falconbury is still Bishop, but Bro. Black was moved to 1st counselor and Larry Garbett is the 2nd counselor now. Tony Allen was released. It'll be better for his family since Jackie is sick. There will be a job for Tony for he is too good a man to be jobless long.

Our last Primary in our old building was a good one. Sis Gorton had two priesthood men come and talk about what ordinances were with the older children and the younger children. It was very enjoyable.

I have 6 more days on the diet but I have new food coming this week. I've gotten down to the things that I picked over and now have to eat!

I decided to help out with the exercise class at the Senior Center. Jan asked about anyone wanting to help out to come on and over the week-end I decided I could do it. My first try will be tomorrow morning. If I forget anything, the class will help out and show me what I forgot.

No comments: