Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Buying Day

While going through the sale papers, I noticed some sale items I wanted at Walgreens and K-Mart. I went to town after lunch. Walgreens didn't have the Tena product I wanted but they had the acid reducer I wanted and that was $6.00 cheaper than Walmart. At K-Mart, I got a bedspread. It was a full-queen but it comes to the floor like a bedspread on my twin bed. It's a yellow and blue quilted spread and I like it. I bought 4 beach towels for Dad but he rejected the colors I got, so they will have to go back or I'll find some way to use them. I tried on some shorts at K-Mart but I can't get into a 12 yet. The 14's looked too big so I didn't even try them on. I really don't need any new pants yet. With what I've already bought and what I have from last year, I'm fine.

I lost another pound which makes the total of 3 pounds. I think my exercise video is helping and I have two more on the way. If I would commit to exercising a lot, the pounds would come off faster, but I just don't want to do it. Maybe the new videos will help. I enjoy exercising while sitting in a chair!

The roofers are coming tomorrow at 7:30 AM and we'll have to be up and awake to help the birds cope with all the noise coming from the roof. I'll have to miss exercise class because it's a prednesone day for Dad and he'll need me home to help cope with all that will be going on. It's been raining every other day lately and hopefully it won't rain tomorrow.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

i saw that ad for Tena....you can get a rain check. Just ask for it next time you are there.