Monday, May 24, 2010

Ordinary Monday

I led the exercise class and did pretty well. I left out two exercises and if I remember them, I'll write them on my sheet of notes. After class, I went to the P.O. to mail two packages. There was no one in the Post Office and I waltzed on in. No lines to wait in. No people to wait behind. What a delight! Went out to Karen's and we had a nice time.

Came home and fixed lunch and took a small nap while Frank was working at my computer. We might have some rain tonight.

The contractors have already started on the church building. Hopefully the wet weather won't hold them back.

Trudy wants to go to the temple Wednesday but I keep getting a busy signal when I call and we have to have reservations to get in a session. I'll continue to call but I don't know if I'll get to the answering machine or not. It gets discouraging to always get a busy signal.

No comments: