Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back Again

I had to go back to Walmart to get some things that I forgot yesterday. I got some blush and nail polish. I think the blush is too light, but in the bathroom light, I can't really tell. The nail polish is light too, but I like it. I keep my nails short so dark polish doesn't look good on short nails.

I ordered a new keyboard from Amazon today. Don't think the mouse comes with it. I can get used to the one Dad gave me-the one with the roller ball your thumb uses so the mouse itself doesn't move, or I can get a new one.

I finally lost some weight-3 pounds. It'll just take me longer since I'm not exercising much. Tomorrow, I think I will walk around the Wellness track after exercise class. I have to feed Karen's cats and take a stationary bike over to Mary Lou. She had her knee replaced and will need the bike to help her recover.

Forrest will have a blood drive as his Eagle project. It will be on Sunday from 8:00 AM-1:00 PM. Our church starts at 1:00 PM and I don't know if I want to go to Hazel Green or Fayetteville at 8:00 AM and then try to get to Madison by 1:00 PM. I can't give blood because I've had cancer, so I've been told, but I would like to be there to support Forrest. Trudy said she could get me back to church on time, so I don't know what I'll be doing. I'm proud of Forrest for sticking with Scouting and getting his Eagle.

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I hope you will come to the blood drive-it will mean so much to Forrest! Glad you have a keyboard on order! Can't wait till tuesday. I love you, tj

The Walker Family said...

just wanted to se if my new profile picture will change with this commment-

The Walker Family said...

yeah!  it did!