Friday, May 7, 2010

Long Day

I got up at 7 AM and left the house around 8. The exercise class was good. I will lead it Mondays. Then I went to the Decker's house to feed the cats. Shadow was so loving. She missed her family! Pumkin ignored me. Didn't come upstairs. Maybe he thinks I'm the one who made his family disappear! From the Decker's, I went to Mary Lou's. Her therapist was there so I didn't get to visit with her. I left the cycle machine and went home. I did get a National Geographic address which I needed.

Around the first of the year, I got a notice from the National Geographic offering a subscription for only $12.00 and I took them up on it. My check was cashed, but I haven't gotten one magazine. I told them if they weren't going to honor my subscription, to send my money back to me. I hope I'll hear from them. I really would like to read the Geographic again.

No comments: