Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Roofing Day

The roofers did their thing all day and we endured,"Bang,bang bang-de-bang" all day. At 3:00 Pm they were through! No telling what the birds thought but we tried to be with them during most of the time and they seemed to be no worse for the wear (I think that's the way the saying goes...). The roof looks good. It's white, but it doesn't stick out like I thought it would. We hope it will help with the cooling bills this summer. We also had a vent cut down the length of the top of the house so the hot air in the attic could move up and out the vent.

I got another exercise video today. It's all stretching and uses hand weights, too. It's about 45-50 minutes and is enjoyable. I have one more video coming and I hope it has some way to get my heart rate up. The chair dancing video does get my heart rate up to where it's supposed to be. I like it too.

No comments: