Monday, December 1, 2008

Cold Monday

I stayed under the covers until late morning so I didn't see the snow flurries. I heard about them on the radio. When I went out to drive to Karen's house, the windshield had some ice on it! I turned the heater and the windshield wipers on to get rid of it. I don't have a scraper and I'll need to get one.

Frank was to have his operation tomorrow morning, but this morning, he woke up with 101 degree fever. The operation will be Dec. 30. More waiting.

Our study time was good tonight. After listening to the computer lesson, we discuss what our impressions are and then go on to talk about other things. We'll be going to the Temple Thursday. I need to get my recommend updated soon.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Our car is overheating now. sigh. i sure hope we don't have a lemon on our hands!