Friday, December 26, 2008

It Came

It was just a refrigerator, but I acted like a kid with a new toy after it was plugged in! I kept wanting too open the door to feel the cold! I knew it would never cool if I kept opening the door so I left it alone. It is nice to not have to bend over and get something out of the cooler.

There are things that I can't put up because they go beside the refrigerator-baking pans, etc.- so I can't really clean up the kitchen until our refrigerator is fixed. We can empty the coolers and put them back downstairs and puts the water bottles back where they were. It was good that I had filled so many bottles with water for they were great in the freezer. I'll vacuum the floors tomorrow. I did two loads of laundry today.

It got up to 62 degrees today. The skies were still grey. I think a cold front is headed our way and Dad said we could have tornadoes tonight. Hope not. The weather is surely messed up. A sign of the times I believe.

1 comment:

JT's Mommy said...

Yeah - I was excited when I got my new fridge.... and when I got my new washer and dryer.... and especially excited when I got my new Dyson vacuum cleaner.....

What does it mean when we get excited over appliances? Does it mean our life is not that exciting? Shoot - I was even excited about the Downy Ball years ago....