Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fat Cruel Fat

Ah--h-h-h--hhh! All this inactivity is putting pounds on my small frame! If my knees hurt, I take a nap. If they don't hurt, I take a nap. Am I running away from life? Who knows! I'm beginning to think that my life is at a dead end. Pain is not our friend!

Yesterday the rain finally stopped. The temperature was 56 degrees! Today it was 40 something with the wind blowing. Tomorrow, the temperature is supposed to get up to a mighty high of 32 degrees! I have to take Frank to get his blood drawn again for the operation which is Dec. 30th.

Speaking of fat, I got my niece and nephews a Whitman's Sampler for one of their presents and I got us a small box of Russell Stover chocolates to share with Dad now and then. Our diet hasn't been very good since the refrigerator has been down and out of the blue tonight he comes into my room asking for chocolates! I made him leave the room so he wouldn't find my hiding place and I got the chocolates out. He chose 4 pieces. If I had left the box with him, he would have eaten most of the box! I really hadn't thought of them myself, but if it makes him happy, it's okay. I have to think of what I eat because my activity level is so low, and who can eat only one piece of chocolate? It usually causes a feeding frenzy!

No comments: