Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday 10-15-08

It was another grey day and that's the way I felt, so I went back to bed. I got up at 10:00 AM and sometime later put my face on. I was in the kitchen talking to Dad when I realized I had a Dr. appointment at 11:30 ! I got there on time but had to wait 1 1/2 hrs.! I saw the Dr. at 1:00 PM. It was a well check so I was cool about it. I had to go by the bank and the Herb store and then I came back home. I rested most of the rest of the day and went over to Karen's house at 6:00 PM for our scripture study. It was great as always.

I'm waiting for the blog to save itself. It's slow to save tonight. Now! I'm ready to go.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I'm glad you didn't miss your appointment, like I did this past week, It is so embarrassing and frustrating at the same time! What scripture study group do you do? Do you tape the one off of BYU station? Also, I want you to show me some tricks to putting on a beautiful face! I love you! TRUDY

ps-I sure am craving to come for a visit. I didin't think I minded not coming to see you, but I have found out that I do! I wanted to come during the holidays too. Maybe if it's just me coming for a visit it would be ok. What do you think?