Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Good Day With Family

Mary Kate and Richard and Sophia and Nate spent the night here Friday night. Saturday morning we went to H'ville to do some shopping. When we got to the mall, Mary Kate asked it I wanted a wheel chair and I said "yes". Boy, I was really short sitting down looking up at people! Richard and Nate wheeled me around. I could have walked but enjoyed a bit of spoiling!

Mary Kate brought me a beautiful necklace made by her friend, Heather. It's made out of crystals and is very pretty. We met Trudy,George, Forrest, and Sadie for lunch at a new hamburger place called 5 Guys. It was good and especially nice having the family all there, except for Frankie and his family. Little Josh threw up again when they got out of the car at their home, so I guess it was good for them to leave early so they wouldn't expose Grampie to some germs.

After lunch, we all came back to our house for family pictures. This is an annual event. Trudy had her large camera and Mary Kate had her camera and Dad had his camera and it was quite a circus! But hopefully someone got some good pictures. During all of this we were watching the Auburn-Alabama football game. Alabama finally beat Auburn after losing for 6 straight years. Bama plays Florida next week and it will be for the SEC title. If we win that game, we will have lost no games during the season.

1 comment:

Granny's Blog said...

Next year, we are going to video record our family pictures! I am excited becasue I think for once, they turned out great! I hope we can get one with Frankie's family soon. I love you!