Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday Is A Special Day

I went to the card this morning at 10:00 AM. There were three of us plus the teacher and her 8 year old daughter. We made two bookmarks and three cards. They were Christmas cards. I made all of my Christmas cards in June. I gave Mary Kate 50 of the cards I had made. If Richard doesn't like them that's okay.

We did some embausing (that's the way it sounds even though it's spelled wrong!) on two of the cards and it really looks good. I have the materials to embause but I have never tried to do it by myself. I got home at 11:45 AM. After lunch I went to bed for a rest. Both of my knees were hurting and I just wanted to get off my feet. Seems like I've been taking naps most every day lately. Didn't have much to say today, either.

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Richard could care less what our Christmas cards look like! ha! I will use some of yours to mail to our troops along with the packages we are putting togehter for them.

I believe it is embossing:) That is a cool technique!

sorry your feet hurt. The only remedy for that is to run or stay in bed:)