Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Misty Day

It never rained hard today while I was out but it misted all day.

I went to town after lunch and bought the Christmas presents for Uncle Bubba's gathering. I found the remote control cars I wanted to get for Will and Harrison and got Lynn and Katie a soft throw blanket. I already had the other presents. I ended up at Walmart and got a list of things but forgot the sheet metal screws Frank wanted. I came home and wrapped presents. I don't really enjoy wrapping anything, but I thought the boys would like to unwrap their presents. Their presents required 6 AA batteries each. Frank always has batteries on hand and I could include the batteries with the presents. Hopefully, the rain will be gone Dec. 23. and it won't be too cold.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

When is Uncle bubba's party? ASnd why didn't I know about it or was asked to go? It rained a good bit here. We had combined yw/ym tonight and it wwent great! I absolutely love my calling! After George learns his, we are going to really rock!!!! Hope you and Dad had a great day! I love you.

ps-No, I didn't know a sstamp was on backwards. I'l fix it!