Friday, December 5, 2008

This was a Friday

I slept in this morning. Was getting dressed at 10:30 AM when a package came and it was my new AT&T cell phone. It's slimmer than my Verison phone and is a metal pink. I like it. I haven't used it yet but I know I'll like it. I don't like the ring tones, but I picked the least obnoxious one! Dad enjoyed setting it up for me.

The leaves are off the trees now. I haven't gotten out to rake the leaves from the ditch. I guess I'll wait until the road gets flooded and then I'll go out and see what I can do.

I have a card party tomorrow at 10:00 AM. I need to go to support Mary and for myself too. I need to sit down and make some cards. I have so many already made that that might be the reason I haven't made any in a long time. I'll get at least four cards made tomorrow.

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

aw. don't worry about the leaves! a science professor was teaching us about decomposition. he said "will the leaves just keep piling up each year? no they will decompose." I got excited because that was telling me I didn't need to rake that year!(this was in our house in Dublin with that small back yard). So i didn't rake that year and then the summer grass didn't grow in! ha!

anyway....hope you had a good time at your card party! it was good to get out of the house!!