Friday, December 12, 2008

Frosty Morn

Frosty Morn used to be the name of a brand of bacon years ago, but that was what it was like at 8 AM this morning. The ice on the windshield was pretty thick. After exercise class, it's only 9:30 AM and nothing is open except Walmart and K Mart. I went to K Mart to look for cotton squares for Dad. They didn't have any so I went to Walmart. I found some cotton ovals that might do for him. If it snowed last night, I didn't see any. It's supposed to be in the 50-60's tomorrow or maybe it's supposed to rain...I'm not sure.

I stopped by the locksmith to get some keys made. We'll need them when we put on the new door handles. After the new storm doors are installed, we'll paint the front door (white)(something that's been needed to be done for years...). It takes a lot of energy to do this stuff yourself and Frank and I are as energetic as a couple of dead plants!

We did the yearly calendars today. I know when I have to go to H'ville to pick up Frank's Rx's and I can use this information when I have to make Dr. appointments.

Dad's operation is Dec. 30. We will pay bills early since I don't know how to use the computer to pay them. Operation time is not the time to have to worry about paying bills. Dad will probably stay 1-2 nights.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I have a gallon of exterior door paint I could bring and paint your door while Dad is in the hospital?