Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yesterday, All My Trials Seemed So Far Away...

I don't know if I got that title right...Saturday was a total wash out and I didn't want to waste the time and effort it would have taken to blog about it. My mood was as grey as the skies. Yeah, I'll blame it on the weather.

Today was better. Church was good. The Decker's were going to Ga. for their son-in-law's graduation, so I drove to church. That meant that I could leave right after church was over. The Primary Presidency gave us a treat-some fudge and a spoon dipped in fudge or something- and I kept smelling it during Primary so I broke into it and snacked on it between songs. I hope I didn't leave sugar on the piano keys!

Took a nap and then helped give the birds a bath. Cooked a pot of beans forgetting that Frank goes on a liquid diet tomorrow. Mary Kate can't eat beans so I guess I'll freeze them. She'll be here tomorrow night and Tuesday at 5:30 AM we'll have Dad to the hospital.

2 comments:

mcdhel said...

life is like tires has to go on even if the road is rough, sometimes you are down and sometimes up, i'd like share my tips for life at www.40tipsforlife.blogspot.com

the Villamor's said...

see you soon! I promise not to make your trial heavier!! ha!